Every Sunday starting at 7:30 a.m. with 3 age groups: 9 and under, 10 - 17 and adult classes. The focus is on fundamental teaching of the Bible which includes bible stories and how they apply to everyday living. These teachings help to establish a foundational understanding of God, the Bible, Christianity and what it means to live in obedience of God.
Adult Bible Study
Every Tuesday evening from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Primarily adult-focused teaching of the Scriptures with an emphasis on knowledge, growth and application. Goal is to acquire a deeper understanding of God's Word that will help to provide guidance for everyday living. Focus is also to help equip and prepare Christians to share their faith with boldness and confidence. Dynamic teaching of God's Word with the objective of also spiritually discerning times, events, people, and situations as they evolve in the world in which we live.
Women to women ministry. Established as a means by which the female members of the congregation can minister and be ministered to by and through each other. Recognizes the special place and needs of the female membership in the church family. Dynamic messages are delivered and programs established whereby women can minister to one another.
Food and Clothing Bank
Established as a means to provide emergency assistance to those who may have experienced an unforeseen disaster such as a fire or tornado. The goal is to be able to provide assistance as quickly as possible without the need for fundraising or delays.
Vacation Bible School
Conducted for one week during the summer with the emphasis on ministry and fun. Highly successful with average of 150 + attendees every year! Ages range from 2 years to 80+ years old. Excellent time of sharing and fellowshipping beyond the formality of "church" along with an atmosphere of enjoyment!
Other Ministry Opportunities
- Participation in the Celebration in the Oaks every holiday season.
- Visits and performances at Twin Oaks Nursing Home during various times of the year.
- Visits and performances at the War Veterans Home during various times of the year.
- Sunday School Walk-A-Thon held every spring. Church fellowship and fun.
- Community Town Hall meetings. Conducted periodically to allow entire community to interact with the family as a means of recognizing the church as the center of the community and leader in community-related issues and concerns. Also allows the church to serve as a liaison between community and those in offices of public service.
- Education Ministry - Promotes positive education performance with recognition for achievement. Scholarships provided for High School graduates to encourage the pursuit of post-secondary educational goals.